[TowerTalk] LMR 600 Waterproof Cable Feedthroughs

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR 600 Waterproof Cable Feedthroughs
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:25:11 -0400
I am planning on placing the DX Engineering Enclosure Box to house lightning
ptotection devices at the bottom of my tower

It comes with weatherproof cable feedthroughs

However I am planning on running LMR-600 down the tower which is of the
order of 0.6 inch diameter, so the supplied feedthroughs are not big enough.
Does anyone know of a source of similar feedthroughs which will fit the
LMR600 coax. My search hasn't dug up anything yet.

tnx de Mark N1UK