Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 600 Water-proof Feed Thrus (+ H20 proof'g) DAVIS RF

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 600 Water-proof Feed Thrus (+ H20 proof'g) DAVIS RF Response
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:50:23 -0400
Hi Jim,  I stand corrected....didn't interpret correctly what you were
suggesting.

>From what I hear, the DX Engineering enclosure is a nice one.  We don't handle
>such a product but we can save buyers some $$ on any products in the
>Polyphaser line.   In addition to in-coax line protectors, we also have had
>fellow hams buying service entrance protectors, as even hits on the utility
>line ground, even when a mile away from the shack, can be an issue coming into
>the house/shack on that utility line.  These protectors are expensive and any
>of the PolyPhaser parts can be seen on their website,
>www.protectiongroup.com/Home  (some NEAT lightning pics there also).

If there is anything at all that I can help with, feel free to contact
me....you don't need to have a possible buying need to talk with me.    Email
me or call my direct line, below, as I am not at our 800 #, I am at a branch
handling mostly commercial matters nowadays (not as much fun as ham radio
matters !!  HI )
73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.

LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military

Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com