[TowerTalk] Hygain 155CA to N6BV spec's

Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain 155CA to N6BV spec's
From: Tim Wininger <>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:59:47 -0500
I looked back thru the achieves but didn't get much data on
anyone trying  N6BV published mods of the Hygain 155BA/CA .

So here's the question again:

Need input/experiences of any op that has re dimensioned the 155.

I am getting ready to stack a pair and would like to have a broader SWR
Looking at YW this seems to be the answer however after reading KL7RA's
post of a few years back it seems that there could be some cut and try
involved. I know that's the case as not many cookie cutter guarantees in all

Thanks for any info,

Tim, KY5R
"in the Heart of Dixie"