[TowerTalk] Grounding Guy Wires

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grounding Guy Wires
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 18:17:44 -0400
I  intend to ground the lowest section of  my insulated partitioned tower
guy wires to drain off static charges and to define the resonant frequency.
I have brought out a long tail of ehs through the bottom big grip. PLP show
this as a grounding option. I am intending on connecting this ehs tail to a
copper clad ground rod close to my guy anchor position. Am I likely to have
a dissimilar metal problem and will something like no-ox help in this case.

Mark N1UK