[TowerTalk] Rohn BX Tower for sale

Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX Tower for sale
From: Byron Tatum <>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
    I have an unused Rohn BX series tower for sale. It consists of the bottom 4
sections and the top 2 sections. It is missing the 2 sections in between. It
never been taken out of the shipping bands on each end of bottom section. It
been stored outside but is in very good condition. I am near Houston, TX. I
would like to trade this for Drake tube gear or sell for 350.00
                                Thanks, Byron WA5THJ