[TowerTalk] 1/2 heliax to BuryFlex join

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 1/2 heliax to BuryFlex join
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:24:01 -0300

I have some ½ heliax and Andrew N connectors, male (L4PNM-RC) and female

I want to use it to go all the long of the tower.

I will use 9913 or BuryFlex to go from antennas balun to top of the tower
and from shack wall (where Heliax finish) to the SixPack.

Wich adapter may I use to fit in my BuryFlex loops that have a PL259?

Or maybe there´s another connector to put in the BuryFlex that fit in the
Heliax ½ N connector male (L4PNM-RC) or female (L4PNF-RC)?

Or another better solution to join BuryFlex and Heliax ½ inch?

Thanks in advance!