Re: [TowerTalk] FOLLOWUP ON MY GROUND PROB; LEMS IN HOUSE AND SHACK

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FOLLOWUP ON MY GROUND PROB; LEMS IN HOUSE AND SHACK
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 08:36:59 -0700
On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 02:46:00 -0500, Fred wrote:

>Here is how I ended up doing it all in tyhe end now.

I don't see where you have bonded the new ground rods to the other ground
rods. This is CRITICAL for lightning safety, and it is required by all
electrical codes, including the National Elecrical Code.

Repeat after me, and write 100 times on the blackboard.

You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.
You can have as many grounds as you like, but they MUST be bonded together.

73, Jim K9YC