[TowerTalk] Fall Harness-My Choice

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fall Harness-My Choice
From: "Noid Wilson-NM5I " <>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:09:25 -0500
Dear Group,

Better to be safe, I have tried several different brands and use the Elk
River Tower harness with a spreader between the waist D rings and have a
lanyard to attach for fall protection.  If you want to really be safe, take
a class on tower climbing.  They are usually around $1000 and take just a
few days but you will climb safe and do safe things.  If you get a chance to
try on the harness, it makes a difference.  I love the seat on the harness
to do work and 'relax' on the tower.

PinnacleR Tower 6 D-ring Harness

Noid Wilson

Semper Fi

813-532-9708 Primary Cell

918-935-7700 D's Cell

The family is in Tulsa, we will be in contact.  Thanks.