[TowerTalk] Fwd: CC&R's

Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: CC&R's
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:33:00 -0400
 The problem you will have is not necessary the writing but the CC&R board.
They may simple

 come and tell you to take the tower down for whatever reason. I would, myself
stay away from anything that even smell CC&R. I have a pain in ... just now as
it is with my little "one-horse-town" with being able to erect a tower.

You can check yourself,

Hans - N2JFS