Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?

To: K0DAN <k0dan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:14:32 -0700
Thanks for the reference,  I looked over the specs and also sent them this
question :
I'll post their response when I receive it.

Prelube 6 or Prelube 19
"Which product would offer the best protection to galvanized stranded wire rope
used on a telescoping antenna tower
cables used for raising and lowering the tower ?   I live on the california
coast and the weather takes it toll to outdoor cables.
I am using Prelube 6 now and was wondering if Prelube 19 would be better at
preventing rust and extending the life of the
cable."

tnx es 73,
Bob
K6UJ