[TowerTalk] Web site info sources ref. Towers, antennas, electronics, et

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Web site info sources ref. Towers, antennas, electronics, etc.
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:07:24 -0400
Hi, I'd be interested in finding out your favorite bookmarked web site sources
for any/all pertaining to  Subject.  These could also include sites that you
use / used professionally.
It might be best to send direct to me, off TT, to limit tieing TT up, and I
will recap on TT after a few days.  If you give me just a short text as to what
it pertains to in general, then the web site address, that would facilitate my
recap.    Tnx, Steve  K1PEK