[TowerTalk] Flying critters 2

To: towertalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Flying critters 2
From: r miles <>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:02:06 -0500
At about 38 degrees F insects [ most] become  inactive. Too cool for them to
function. Spray can fire exting. that use CO2 or contact cleaner that sprays on
cold can make a nest or hive inactive. The spray stuff to cool electronic
components works also. Use it & you have 10 minutes on a hot day to remove
them. I'm immune but I've used those products when I have a helper to  remove
nests. Spray the hive well then drop the hive in a plastic garbage bag. If  you
seal the bag & leave it in the sun by   tomorrow no more insects.
Wear long sleeved clothing, gloves & a winter knit  hat & scarf. You may look
silly on a hot day but basicly your face is the only exposed area. At least you
can see them coming.