[TowerTalk] Minimum Discernible Difference

To: towertalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Minimum Discernible Difference
From: David Gilbert <>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:15:46 -0700
I've added a page to my web site covering some investigations into how
much difference in signal strength might be noticeable in weak signal
and/or contest conditions, with several audio files included as
illustration.  Please don't consider any of it to be authoritative since
I am not an audio professional, but maybe some of it will be useful to
someone.  If anyone has suggestions for different comparisons, please
let me know.

Dave   AB7E