Re: [TowerTalk] Cubex

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cubex
From: "Tom Mandera" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:18:56 -0600

I called Cubex last week - I called the # on the "home" page where it
lists the "updated" phone number, not the one on the "order" page which
was different.

I left a message, and had a call-back within a half hour.

I ordered a Scorpion 88 VHF/UHF quad on Thursday and just got a
confirmation from FedEx that it's sitting on my door step for me to
assemble when I get home tonight.