Re: [TowerTalk] Life expectancy of RG-213

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Life expectancy of RG-213
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:00:48 -0400

Beg, borrow, buy a TDR and look at it that way.

Most coax will last many more years than people believe.

Problems occur from moisture ingress, but, if trimmed when necessary,
will do just fine.

My rule of thumb is:  If the shield is shiny, it's OK.

I have 100's of feet of it ready to put into use this Fall/Winter season.
Now all I need to do is get the towers/antennas up!

Good luck