[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: OT: Satellite Internet

Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: OT: Satellite Internet
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:27:56 -0400
 Sorry for the mistake. It appears that water absorption is not tha easy matter
as a peak somewhere. Check for some
more details. The "peak" appears to be very temperature depending although I
want to remember something about vibration stages in the O-H binding together
with the interaction between the two bindings (you know, there a re two H in

Hans - N2JFS