Re: [TowerTalk] cable locating

To: "M. Castellano" <km1r@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cable locating
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:43:16 -0500
http://www.call811.com/

is now nationwide.

They do not NORMALLY mark private lines, they only mark
member utilities.  They are paid by the utilities, and in some areas
you may have 3 or more different locators come out, as some
utilities do their own.

I use this service in many different states, in many areas, and each
one is just a little different than the others.

You can call them and ask if they mark private lines in your area.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!