Re: [TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings

To: "Doug Rehman" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings
From: "Ed Magnuson" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:15:09 -0400
Thanks, Doug. I will set them both the same and for about 2 seconds and see
if that works.  My tower is at our country place, which we visit on
week-ends so will check it out then. This problem follows my tilting the
tower to the ground to paint the four Steppir fiberglass tubes; now upright,
the motor does not start. So relays may not be the problem but last time the
tower would not crank up, replacing a relay was the remedy. We shall see.

And thanks for giving this tower dummy an idea of what the relays do. Hi.