[TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings
From: "Jim Thomson" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:42:29 -0700
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:53:40 -0400
From: "Ed Magnuson" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings

I'm patting myself on the back now for finding TowerTalk  and getting so
many quick replies and good answers to my question.  I thank you all.

I must apologize to U.S. Towers. After posting my query and being away from
home for a time, I returned to find phone messages from US Towers reps in
both California and Kansas and an email response as well.  So I now feel
prepared to get that tower back above 50-ft. again this next week-end.

I shall follow your many tower threads with great interest.

Ed, W1MAG

##  Ok, so what is the delay supposed to be.... 3 -5-7-10 secs?????

Later... Jim,  VE7RF