Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:24:13 -0600
I know a guy here in Montana that drilled a well, went over 500 ft got
next to no water.  After tiring of hauling water for a few years he
calls out an Old Dowser, who comes highly recommended, and the dowser
finds a spot about 20 ft away from the well.  They drilled and hit water
at 87ft 10 gallons per minute.

Just luck?  I don't think so.

W0MU