[TowerTalk] frequency determined antenna switch

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] frequency determined antenna switch
From: "johne tds.net" <johne@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:38:53 -0500
Has a frequency determined antenna switch been developed ? I have RSD
in my hands and rotating the antenna switch is getting to be a
problem.

I have looked at band data controlled switch's and like most hams and
I have multiple   antenna  for different parts of the band.

Looking for a antenna switch that will determine the radios frequency
and then switch to a pre-programmed antenna for that frequency , This
would allow multiple antennas for each band.

Any thoughts?  de John K0CQW