[TowerTalk] [antenneX] Free Antenna Book

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Free Antenna Book
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:23:25 EDT
TowerTalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

A Limited-time Offer
If you purchase a 12-month  subscription to the antenneX premium
articles, you will receive a free copy  of one of our many books,
"Urban Antennas", a $30 bonus!

It's a $78  value for only $48 as shown below -- a 30% savings.

The purchase includes  nearly 2,000 great articles about every
antenna-related topic imaginable  authored by experts from 25+
countries. The book includes 220 pages and over  240 illustrations by
one of our Russian  authors.
TOTAL VALUE   $77.92

You Pay Only    $47.97
Discount Savings   ~30%

What  the author says:
"...I constructed and tested hundreds of varieties of  different types
of antennas, which I put up and then hide on my radio set.  This
experience allowed me to realize I could still launch radio waves by
coupling them into the ether with small antennas and still enjoy
normal  amateur operations, even though none of the neighbors ever
suspected that  there was a radio amateur working nearby.... Igor
Grigorov"

Peer  Reviewed
The book was edited by several American experts before release. Read  a
book review by LB  Cebik:
http://www.antennex.com/shack/Nov01/urbanrvw.html

To Order, use  this special order form only from our secure  server:
https://www.asafeserver.com/cgi-bin/orders/showorder.pl?product=freebook
....or,  this short  URL:
http://tinyurl.com/25lfg3x

For  more details about the  book:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/urban/urban.htm
DO NOT use the order  form from this ad page. You must use the special
one  above.

Time  is limited
This limited offer expires at midnight CDT on September 30,  2010.

More  than 100 products in the Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Hope to see you  soon!

All the best,
Rosetta (Rosie) Stone