[TowerTalk] 17m Monobander

To: TOWER TALK <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 17m Monobander
From: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:27:54 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Within the next few months, I am going to be needing a small (3 ele or so) 17m
Monbander (or 20m that can be converted to this band like the 203BA). I am not
able to purchase it now (too many other things going on with the tower project,
and tribander(s) refurb, etc...but if you have it sitting around in a
barn/garage and would like to get rid of it in the not toooo distant future,
please let me know. I really dont want a large one, 3 elements would be
perfect, but I guess if the price is right I wouldnt necessarily be opposed. I
also wouldnt be opposed to a dual bander such as the A3WS, or Hygain DB1217 but
17m is my main concern.  If you have this antenna for sale or need to sell it
right away, please continue to advertise it, as like I said,  I probably wont
be able to purchase it till around December...this project is getting costly!
LOL...thanks for all the remarks about the Rohn accessories also.

73,
Dan N9WX