Re: [TowerTalk] has anybody had a live contact with IdiomPress lately?

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] has anybody had a live contact with IdiomPress lately?
From: pfizenmayer <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 18:34:37 -0700
Had same thing happen to me - my LogiKIt CMOS-4 keyer started acting a bit
screwy (was not real sure it was not me )  - I sent email to them explaining
what seemed to be happening - got an answer next day - and he asked me the
numbers on tag on the IC chip - came back next day - said I had one of a few
bad chips from a run that sometimes acted up like mine and mailed me a new
chip next day - that was also after more than two years .

He did mention to me in passing that many times they are out at hamfests or
getting ready for one and there can be some delays - but in the end they
seem to treat folks right ..

Another satisfied user -- Hank K7HP