[TowerTalk] early 70's tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] early 70's tower
From: Benson <benson@bwills.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:21:13 -0400
  I got some information by phone about a standing tower that is for
sale. According to the current owner, it's 65 feet, triangular cross
section, about 28" at the bottom and getting narrower toward the top.
I'm assuming it's galvanized steel. It is un-guyed and apparently some
of the bottom portion of the tower was buried in concrete so I guess it
could have originally been a 70 footer.

What things should be a red flag when I look at it? Any clues about who
might have made it?  I think it has television antennas on it now, with
at least one on a rotator.

73,
Benson
NE4W