[TowerTalk] HDX-555

To: 'Towertalk' <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDX-555
From: Phil Snyder <>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:33:03 -0500
  Does anyone know what size the nut is that is welded to the side of
the sleeve in the top of the HDX-555? It may be that they welded on what
ever they got a deal on that week, I don't know. My mast, although nut
snug, has a pretty close tolerance up there and I was thinking of
putting a grease zerk in there to keep it lubed up. I will either look
for a fitting with the correct thread size or I am pretty sure I can
come up with a plug that I can drill and tap for the fitting.