Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's

To: "Jim Thomson" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's
From: "Blake Bowers" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:03:05 -0500
I was simply responding to the statement that they are almost never
used except in amateur applications - a statement that is not

I can say though, servicing commercial LMR equipment since the late
70's, the last 15 as a dealer for various brands, (Motorola and Icom
I have NEVER had to replace a faulty SO-239, or Mini UHF female connector on
a radio.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!