Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press is alive and well

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press is alive and well
From: "Tony Brock-Fisher" <barockteer@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:57:51 -0400
Having read this thread a few days ago, I re-sent an email to Idiom looking for
parts and ordering the 'Year of DX' book. Today I received a phone call from
Rob responding to my email (he called because he had my number on file). He was
apologetic and made no excuses, saying that he had been 'slowly learning the
juggling act that is required to run a small  business single-handed'. He took
my information and promised to get the order out right away.

I think he really is working at getting back on track. So if you need anything
from Idiom, now's the time to contact him!

-Tony K1KP