[TowerTalk] Fwd: Bamboo Spreaders

Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bamboo Spreaders
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:01:59 -0400
 You have to treat them in order for them not to split. I am not familiar with
the process. My son told me that it involves heating the bamboo up so "the sap
comes out". The sap in then, according to him, wiped off/in to the bamboo.

He gave me two stick, each about 8 feet. One was treated and is still as when I
received it. The other was not treated and split after a short time. I don't
know if he is correct but I am sure you can "Google" it.

The split ones are, I believe, helplessly lost. Moreover, I have no idea if it
would have helped to leave them outside.

Hans - N2JFS