Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bamboo Spreaders

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bamboo Spreaders
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:09:30 -0700
You have to be really careful heating bamboo.  That stuff will explode when
you throw it in a fire.  I guess the moisture in the sections heats up and
gives off steam.

One 4th of July we were throwing pieces of bamboo in our campfire and the
park rangers came around because they thought we were setting off
firecrackers :-)  73
Tom W7WHY