Re: [TowerTalk] Bringing feedlines through the floor

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bringing feedlines through the floor
From: Dan Evans <>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:49:36 -0400
  Lots of great ideas.   Thank you all for your time and input.  I'll
let you know how it turns out!

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out!
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
<>  List Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books
Ask me how to join the Indiana Ham Mailing list!