Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Coax Connector

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Coax Connector
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:17:41 +0000
For years I have been using plain old hardware store duct seal.  Comes in
big 1lb blocks for about $2, less than a roll of that other stuff.  It comes
off much easier even after years of being on a connector.  I usually just
squish a big handful of it on the joint then add a layer of electrical tape
outside to protect it from the sun and further push it in to the joint.

David Robbins K1TTT