Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Transi-Trap ?

To: "'Jim McDonald'" <jim@n7us.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Transi-Trap ?
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:27:51 -0500
Thanks Jim (and others)   BUT   (you knew that was coming, didn't you) the
Plastic Nut that holds the "pill" is no longer marked.  The "pill" itself is
marked CG1000L, which is a Littlefuse # but also, no longer listed on the
Littlefuse website.   I guess I will just figure it is the low power unit
and keep it under 2M,  or put it on the tailgate at the next swap meet.

Clint - W5CPT