Re: [TowerTalk] Erico Cadweld Oneshots

To: Jim Hoge <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Erico Cadweld Oneshots
From: George Dubovsky <>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:18:10 -0400
Since I never seem to have the perfect wire size to fit my regular Cadweld
molds or the oneshots, I keep a little thin copper shim stock (I think it
was originally roof flashing material, maybe .010 thick) in my cadweld box.
I just cut a narrow strip with scissors and wrap it around the wires just
where it enters the mold until it looks like it "fits". Seems to work just

geo - n4ua