To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 94, Issue 61
From: Eric Dobrowansky K2WD <k2wd@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:13:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Phil,

I have used a lot of the Shireen RFC400 cable, a few thousand feet to be
exact.  For the price, it can't be beat. As good as Times LMR400 or any of the
other knock offs.

I have six runs going up a tower, and they are formed into a rotor loop just
above the tower.  No problems as long as you leave a decent size loop to allow
for the mast rotation with minimal movement of the cable bundle.

Eric

K2CB

Message: 6