Re: [TowerTalk] Shireen coax (again)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shireen coax (again)
From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:46:56 -0700
I know Nusrat Jamal, owner of Shireen (that's actually his daughter's name
:-).  I've been buying product from him for over a decade now.  Going back
to when he was co-owner of www.teletronics.com.

I don't know about the Coax cable that he sells but I have been buying my
outdoor and shielded cat5 cable from him for quite a while now.  I've had NO
cable issues.  I'm still not a big fan of the packaging that it's in, but
that's a relatively small price to pay for good cable at a good price.

Hope that helps,
marlon