[TowerTalk] Mosely PRO 67 vs 57

To: ny9h@arrl.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosely PRO 67 vs 57
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <robert.chudek@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:25:47 -0500
Bill,

I don't know about the interchangeability of parts between the Mosley
Pro-57 and -67.

BUT I DO HAVE a set of these phasing lines I bought for my Pro 67. I
bought spares a number years ago and never used them.

As he probably found out, the price for their antenna parts are
extremely high and have a long lead time.

Have him make me an offer, plus packaging and shipping from zip 55013
(Chisago City, MN). Figure a couple of pounds for shipping weight and *I
think* about 4 feet in length. I can have them on their way tomorrow.

If you need any other parts, I have almost most everything, including
traps. If he needs a manual, I can scan mine and provide it in PDF format.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 5