Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have a rotor head for ez-way tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have a rotor head for ez-way tower?
From: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:46:44 -0500
This must be happening a lot down that way. My wife's sister, age 75, was
unpacking from a camping trip this week. She inadvertently left one of her
handbags sitting on the recycle bin. 24 hours later, after realizing that
her bra's and panties were nowhere to be found, she remembered where she had
left them sit. She went outside and the recycle bin was empty and her
"valuables" were gone. She too is in need of replacements before she makes
her annual visit to our house for Thanksgiving!
73 Bill