[TowerTalk] L5PNM-RC connector instructions: DAVIS RF Co. Response

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] L5PNM-RC connector instructions: DAVIS RF Co. Response
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:05:15 -0500
Hi Tom,

The Andrew web site is showing LDF5-50A Heliax as "obsolete" but it is out
there and still for sale by us and others.   Thus I think they
may have eliminated the instructions for L5PNM-RC, the 7/8" N male  (for your
LDF5 cable) on their web site (not too helpful !!) .   However, I am quite sure
that the
LDF4.5 (5/8" OD Heliax) RC connector instructions are the same.

To be sure, or to check further for a copy of the install instructions, call
their tech line:   1-866-333-3272

Please let me know what they say ref.LDF5 cable and the  instructions for the
L5PNM-RC  so that I am updated.

Here's the link for the LDF4.5 RC connector instructions :

http://awapps.commscope.com/catalog/andrew/doc/N_Connectors_for_HELIAX__LDF4_5-50_Coaxial_Cable.aspx?id=0000006%2ft009_r02793_v0.pdf

73, Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial and Marine – Custom Cable Design – Military/Industrial

Tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.davisRF.com