[TowerTalk] are TM and TB-1 traps the same?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] are TM and TB-1 traps the same?
From: K9AJ <K9AJ@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:15:58 -0600
Dear all,

I have a CushCraft A-3WS WARC yagi w/ the 30m add on kit.  Some years
ago, I had to replace the 17m traps on this antenna and when I
ordered the TM replacement traps from CushCraft, I ordered extras, in
case I would have to replace these traps in the future.

A local has recently had to repair his CushCraft A-3WS yagi and I
gave him two of my CushCraft TM traps.  To replace my TM traps, he
ordered replacement 17m traps from CushCraft/MFJ.  What he received
was TB-1 traps.  The invoice from CushCraft/MFJ said these were 17m
traps.  So are TM and TB-1 traps the same?  Are they
interchangeable?  Can I have a TM trap on one side of the DE and a
TB-1 on the other side?

I sent this query to cushcraft@mfjenterprises.com over a week ago and
have not received a reply.

Thanks.