Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Companies

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Companies
From: Scott Ingram <>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:05:35 -0600
About three years ago I moved my father's HDX555 from the coast of Oregon
down here to Louisiana.  I used a tandem axel boat trailer (thanks to the
suggestion of someone on this list).  Worked like a charm.  Steve is correct
about getting it on and off the trailer - that is the hard part but is
doable.  A bucket loader or fork lift will lift it.  You just have to be

Good luck! and 73's
Scott W5LSU