Re: [TowerTalk] Never-Seez and noalox?

To: jimlux <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Never-Seez and noalox?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 06:55:38 -0500
Might be a 'great' LUBE, but what about electrical/electronics use?
Dissimilar metals play havoc with some joints.

Had a bad time with 'birdies' due to one dissimilar joint where I had
grounded a coax line at the base of a tower with copper strap secured
to the aluminum tower using Noalox.  Seems the copper/aluminum
junction rectified every shortwave station that the tri-band yagi heard!