Re: [TowerTalk] who's "right" (a tuner question)

To: jim feldman <mtnredhed@gmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] who's "right" (a tuner question)
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:18:35 -0800
Your MFJ may not be "hosed" because it is sensitive to other frequency
RF as it energy detects broad-banded.  Mine is unusable on antennas
because of a 50kw AM band tower about 1 mile away.  OTOH my AIM4170
handles the same situation with just an small noise blip which easily
averages out.

Grant KZ1W