[TowerTalk] Fw: Fw: who's "right" (a tuner question)

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Fw: who's "right" (a tuner question)
From: "Sam Andrews" <sandrews@aristotle.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:14:30 -0600
I suppose the moral of the story is that all test and measurement equipment,
electronic or other, has limitations,  and interpretation of results is not
always straightforward, as Jim has highlighted.  Understanding in detail how
the instrument makes its measurements sometimes help explain baffling test
results.  But sometimes the baffling results are just FEPs -- Frigging
Electronic Phenomena.

73, Sam  AE5L