Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Shunt Feed

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Shunt Feed
From: "Marc Wullaert ON4MA" <>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:32:52 +0100
I use a grip plier with  some 2 feet small plastic tube taped to it and a
wire going
At the bottom i use a 500 pf old radio capacitor to tune the shuntfed with
my analyzer.  It easy to
readjust the connectionpoint at the tower. When you find that point than you
can start to build
the gammamatch.

Marc ON4MA

os Pliers