Re: [TowerTalk] 80/40 coax trap dipole design

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80/40 coax trap dipole design
From: "Tod - ID" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:40:55 -0700
Here is the link to my web site. On the page in the antenna column you can
click on the Yardley Beers article that details about how to build a dual
band dipole that has traps which are NOT resonant on either of the bands.

I had thought it would be available on the ARRL web site but it is not,  so
I posted it on mine for those who wish to examine it.

I sent the .pdf file directly to WW3S .
The URL to the web site is

Tod, K0TO