Re: [TowerTalk] RBX-40 by E-Z Way

To: "Tower Su" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RBX-40 by E-Z Way
From: "Harry Brown" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:15:40 -0500

Send me your mailing address and I'll send you copies of what I have - maybe
a dozen sheets that have something about  the RBX-40.

Most of them are not what I would call specifications but they may be

I'm looking at a catalog sheet that may be as close to a specification as I
It has a column headed as "Wind Load". It says 90 mph with an antenna height
of 40 pounds with antenna load of a 4element 20 meter or a 9 element

I've got one with a house bracket that is somewhere over 60 ft up which has
worked fine except for a "little" microburst causing it to bend over the top
20 ft (not guyed) about 80 degrees. A bucket truck with a pro tower guy got
it down. With a good welder it's up again.

Send me your address and I'll send a copy of what I have.

73, Harry, W3IIT