Re: [TowerTalk] Ideas for SMALL diameter support "rope"...

To: John <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ideas for SMALL diameter support "rope"...
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:58:34 -0800 (PST)
Kevlar dacron
Radio Works offer this , like the one used by cushcraft and M2 in his verticals
and some 6m yagi for LONG time on the sun

diameter, 500 pound test, Dacron outer jacket for UV protection-
200' spool

If you think in a short time
other option can be looking for some kite  line  like dacron in several brands
and models like black death

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73