Re: [TowerTalk] RF current in REF + DIR much ?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF current in REF + DIR much ?
From: "Al Williams" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:46:08 -0800
I am surprised that YO or 4nec2 don't include actual current measurement
in the parasitic elements. EZNEC includes a table of current amplitude and
phase for each segment of each element. However the phase reference is
not stated anywhere that I know about. The phase angle in the table could
be phase of current to voltage or phase of the parasitic to the driven
which, it seems to me, must be known to be useful. I will appreciate if any
can answer what the phase is reference to.

PS what is meant by "REF + DIR" ?