Re: [TowerTalk] ARRL Antenna Compendium Vol. 8 question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ARRL Antenna Compendium Vol. 8 question
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:54:49 -0800
On 12/23/2010 5:20 AM, wrote:
>   I see that there is another Antenna Compendium volume available.  The web
> page and QST ad states "60 articles from QST magazine".  Previous Ant
> Compendiums had a lot of unpublished antenna articles.

Previous Antenna Compendiums have had a lot of good stuff, much of that
good stuff NOT having been in QST.  The technical quality of QST has
been pretty poor in recent years. Last I heard, no one involved with the
magazine is technically competent. In an average month, there's almost
always something that makes me cringe, and all too often, more than one
thing.  N0AX's contributions are a notable exception, being uniformly

73, Jim Brown K9YC